Friday, November 11, 2011

Smolder

So this is pretty random, but I thought I would let fellow Charlestonians know that Smolder, a fashion boutique in Ion, Mount Pleasant is closing. It is right across from Square Onion which I visit very often, but had never been in this boutique...assuming it was pricey and possibly out of my fashion comfort zone. And I was right. However, since they are closing, EVERYTHING is 80% off. So, if you feel the urge to get a good deal and you are in the area, you should check it out. They have some good jeans, jackets, dresses, etc... Alot of cute stuff that I may wear if I lived in New York or LA, but that I think simply doesn't pass here in Charleston. I would say the overall style of the boutique is edgy high fashion, but then I felt like some of the items were a little "mommy" style.
Check our their website or their Facebook page




No comments:

Post a Comment