Wednesday, January 18, 2012

current OBSESSIONS

This yoga video. Yes, of course, there was some controversy around it. BUT, you have to admit that this is beautiful. And of course it's a great source of inspiration.


The following article is an awesome follow-up to this video.


And then I'm sure most of you have seen the many many videos like this on YouTube. These phrases still crack me up....I even follow this person on twitter and everytime I see their tweets, I find myself laughing out loud. And then of course I share them with my husband, and he never laughs with me. haha. oh well. I find them very funny.




The last obsession that has been on my mind is .... CHANEL. Chanel make-up that is :) I have been searching for some new face/eye cream, make-up, etc...but have dreaded actually having to pay for it. But thankfully, the Chanel counter offers samples!
I did get this wonderful Eye Cream...Starting my wrinkle prevention early! It's also super moisturizing and treats puffiness and dark circles!



And the following are on my "want" list.

Lastly, it has been an absurdly dreary, rainy, cloudy weekend here in Greenville. We were social for 1 night, but I have watched quite a few movies this weekend. So here's a little review!


The Debt
I had never even heard of it or anyone cast in it, but this was a great movie! Actually kept my attention, and had a little suspense to it!

I Don't Know How She Does It
This was pretty cute and entertaining. Not a must see or anything. But I do love me some Sarah Jessica Parker.


Moneyball
I was actually surprised that I liked this movie. Seriously, how can Brad Pitt still be soo good looking?! It's like he doesn't age! (Although...I don't really like him ever since the Angelina scandal, but you must admit he is quite the looker!)
This movie is based on a true story and I highly recommend it!

And tonight...we plan on watching Contagion. It's been on my list to watch for a couple of weeks now and I've heard it's pretty good, so I'm excited!

This nasty weather just makes me want to sit on the couch and watch movies all day (with a mini break for church this AM......some hot yoga....a maybe a nap.)

Hope you all had a great weekend!
XO-
Shanana

1 comment:

  1. Shana -- Love the blog! The yoga video above is inspiring, incredible, beautiful. I just watched it twice in a row. And your other video made me laugh out loud. So thanks for that.

    Sounds like you and I had very similar weekends... lots of movies and napping. :)

    Hope to see you soon at the studio. xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete