Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm BAAAACKKK

Well, now that I have taken over a month hiatus from blogging, I have kicked myself in the butt and am jumping back in!!
I apologize for the absence, but it's been a little busy with the holidays, moving from Charleston to Greenville over the holidays (literally...drove a UHAUL up on NYE), and I started my 3rd (and 2nd to last!) PT rotation at Greenville Memorial. Although I have continued to follow other blogs over my "break", I just haven't felt too inspired to write lately.....I must confess..I definitely have been sad about leaving Charleston. It just doesn't feel real yet, more just like an extended holiday in the upstate. So we have said goodbye to Nelson and I's first home together. And on to a new chapter in our lives!
We are beginning to settle in a little bit. First of all, it is WONDERFUL to live in the same city as so many of our family. I am sure that "lonely" is one thing we will not be ;-) We are very blessed to have such wonderful families!
Also, I have started teaching yoga classes at Southern Om! So that's been keeping me pretty busy as well! Come join me any Monday evening at 7pm for a 90 min of hot power vinyasa! ;-)

I'll leave you with just a little recap of our holiday with some of my favorite pics!
And no, I didn't watch the Golden Globes last night. I won't even pretend like I did. I just enjoy looking at the magazines and other blogs for best/worst dressed instead :)

Poe Family Tacky Christmas Eve
Ruby's 1st Christmas! So, needless to say, there were a few photo ops, but I will spare you the 500 photos! ;-)
Ruby, opening her 1st Christmas present!

We brought in the New Year with the Avett Brothers at the Bi-Lo Center! (Thanks to my wonderful sister and brother- in- law!)

And we even snuck out a bottle of champagne! Happy NEW YEAR!
2012 is gonna be a good one!! (I'll be honest...I have been anxiously awaiting this year since starting PT school in 2009!!!!)
Spending a beautiful Saturday in Cleveland Park!
Just a lil' shopping trip with Rubes! She is quite the natural shopper....surely a shopaholic in the making! ;-)

So, a belated HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! See you soon!!
XOXO-
Shanana


No comments:

Post a Comment