Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HOMECOMING!!!

Besides my excitement for Homecoming this upcoming weekend, tomorrow is also the 1st day off of this 3 day fruit cleanse, or "fruit feast", as some would call it. Charleston Power Yoga is running a 40 day program challenge, which involves this 3-day fruit cleanse, and my AMAZING husband promised to do it with me. I figured he would try it for a day MAYBE and then back out, but he stuck it out with me, yet another reason why I love him! The cleanse was definitely A LOT harder than it sounded for me. I think my main problem was that I didn't really concentrate on the FEAST part and probably didn't eat enough over the last 3 days because I have been STARVING and craving everything bad...pizza, pasta, nachos, sandwiches, you name it. I honestly haven't seen a huge change in my energy or mood, which was nice, considering I just started my rotation in pediatric therapy, requiring a lot of energy, creativity, and patience! But on a side note I LOOOVE peds so far, as anticipated! Who wouldn't love playing with kids and acting like a kid all day?


Secondly, Wofford Homecoming is this weekend and I haven't been in years, so I am pumped!! It is Nelson's 5 year reunion which is hard to believe that we are getting so old, but so goes life! I am soo excited to see Wofford's new development...from pictures I cannot even recognize some parts of the campus anymore!
Reminiscing a bit for Homecoming... some of my favorite Wofford times and Wofford people! :)

Keith Urban Concert with my volleyball girls!
(We definitely got in trouble for this one...)

Theta Formal with Nelson

One of the many volleyball trips


Hanging out at the Extended Stay :-) Our home for a semester.

Happy Halloween!

Theta Party!

Wofford Homecoming '06

Black and Gold Ball


Spring Weekend!

Homecoming '07
Homecoming '08


Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!! Go Terriers!
Enjoy the rest of your week!!

XOXO-
Shanana

No comments:

Post a Comment