Monday, October 3, 2011

Eventful Weekend in Greenville

First of all I will apologize because I'm pretty sure this will be a pretty long post. So I went to the upstate this weekend with the intention of ONLY hanging out with sweet little Ruby, which would have been SUFFICIENT. But I also got to see 2 dear friends and spent an afternoon shopping. I wasn't quite prepared for the weather or being seen in public really. I was an idiot and didn't really check the weather either and was stuck with Jack Rogers and NO jacket in the low 40 degree weather. Yes, I am a naive Southerner and I don't really do well with COLD weather. First I will share the many ADORABLE faces of Ruby. Everytime I see her she gets bigger and bigger!!!

Snapping shots of a 3 month old, you will get some funny pictures!

She smiles a TON! Not always the easiest to capture with the camera, since I think the big Nikon and the flash kind of scare her, but I was able to get some cute ones...

She really isn't an overly fussy baby...but she has her moments. Don't we all?! The difference is, she is still adorable when she is WAILING!

This weekend she discovered her "thumb"- more like fist.
AND look at that head control! So proud of her ;-)

She is getting SO big!!

pink sweatsuit and nikes= stylin' 3 month old

She LOVES bath time!

Ruby's brothers, Byron (Mastiff) and Buckley (Black Lab).
They are soo good with her, yet I think they hate the lack of attention.

Those EYES! so sweet!

Seriously! Look how TALL this car is...
(random, I know, just had to share...)

I CANNOT wait to see this little love muffin in a few weeks! I just love her SO much!

In addition to hanging out with Ruby (and the rest of my family...I tend to forget to mention them when speaking of Rubes, haha. Oops!), I also got to see some great friends and was not going to be the idiot dressed in flip flops in 40 degrees. I easily used this excuse to go shopping on Saturday afternoon. And since I had already decided I was asking for Frye boots for Christmas this year, I figured I could maybe go ahead and get that early Christmas gift possibly?! so that I could go ahead and have my toes sheltered for this Fall weather! So that is what I went shopping for....and
Of course, looking for ONE thing, I always find TEN things that I want/need.

FALL OBSESSIONS....NEEDED in my closet!

Early Christmas Present?!?
It's much nicer to get these essentials early so you can wear them THROUGHOUT Fall and Winter!

These flats are simple, go with almost everything, and are unbelievably comfortable (even better than the Reva Flat). A must-have!

(sold out online but hopefully they will get more this winter)
Many of you know that I am ADDICTED to Lululemon and my addiction to YOGA has only made this obsession WORSE! How cute and cozy is this wrap?




Who else hates how expensive Fall/Winter clothes are!?!? I need to babysit more!

And I will leave you with one last obsession....
Everytime I drive, I discover new songs that I LOVE! And end up listening to them over, and over, and over again. Ask my husband...it drives him crazy. haha.
The entire Mumford & Sons album is amazing. This particular song gives me chills.


XOXO-
Shanana













No comments:

Post a Comment