Friday, September 30, 2011

Rubes Cubes

I'm heading to Greenville to see this little love muffin this weekend and I couldn't be more excited!! It has been a whole month since I saw her last (when this smiley little pic was taken) and that is FAR too long!
I will be taking my handy dandy Nikon so I can snap a ton of pictures of this cutie!


Yes...I may be a little crazy about this little one :-)

I also CANNOT believe that Saturday is October 1st. I am very excited about the Fall weather...as long as it doesn't get too cold for this wimp. I have so many things on my TO DO list for October that it is getting a little overwhelming. But to start things off...I have some fun plans (well 2 DIY projects) for fall/halloween decorations that I will hopefully get around to in the next week during my study breaks.



Pumpkin house numbers :)


And do not be surprised if I try to do this to one of my sweet little nieces this month! Ruby may be a little young for it...but I do have another adorable niece, Mia, who turns 1 year old this month that would look adorable in this little pumpkin!

Yep! I can totally see this little face in that pumpkin ;-) hehe

Just a couple of things I am looking forward to this month....
1. more yoga teacher training
2. last days at MUSC as a PT student until graduation in May!
3. Anna Richey's wedding!
4. possibly seeing Adele in concert in ATL!!!
5. clinical rotation at Coastal Therapy pediatrics!
and last but not least
6. WOFFORD HOMECOMING!!!

Have an awesome weekend! Happy October!
xoxo-
Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment