Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cheapskate


Out with the old....
Over the long weekend I discovered a "gem".....Uptown Cheapskate in Mt. Pleasant. For most of you who know me best, you know that I LOVE me some consignment shops.
#1 because it helps me justify (in my head) some of my shopaholism. If i haven't worn you in over a year..I'm probably not going to wear you, so out you go, and IN comes something new I've been eyeing online or at a local boutique :)
#2 because you can honestly discover some great finds- in this new little joint I found an adorable Modern Amusement t-shirt dress and a Collective Concept top, both SUPER cheap and in "like-new" condition.

The EVEN better thing about this new store is that it is a "resale" vs "consignment" store, so they buy your stuff up front! Much better than waiting on your stuff to sell and the worst is checking in with the consignment store and your stuff may have either not sold or they gave someone a ridiculous discount. Needless to say I am a huge fan of this new store and dropped off a couple of bags full of stuff yesterday and left with some cash to show for it!

So whether you need to clean out your closet or just need to go shopping....you Charleston peeps should check it out! You may even end up with something out of my closet ;)
xoxo

1 comment: