Sunday, September 4, 2011

Giving It a Shot

So, I have decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. And I have NO idea what I am doing, so bear with me. For some reason, in the past couple of months I have decided to pursue quite a few passions and new endeavors in my life, including painting, photography, power vinyasa yoga (which has turned into teacher training :) and I figured why not give blogging a shot. I guess I figure, life is short...and busy...and I probably need to keep a record of it. I honestly don't find my daily life to be too incredibly exciting, yet if you know me...you know I have a horrible memory, yet another reason to blog and document the things I consider to be worthy enough.
Let me introduce you to the Poe's and some of my favorite people, favorite things and random thoughts. Hope you enjoy! :)
First things first...This is my family. More to come...

The Poe Family- Nelson, Shana, and Maggie
happily married for 2 years :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg this is my favorite picture ever! I am so happy for all (3) of you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete