Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mags on Canvas

So, I have this AMAZING friend. Her name is Patricia Fast. She is a dental student and also a ridiculously talented artist. For Nelson and I's 2nd anniversary I asked her to do a painting of our dog, Maggie, as my gift for Nelson. I knew it would be great because I have seen a TON of her work and have been amazed by her talent. I picked up the painting of Maggie.....and the girl doesn't disappoint. I am in LOVE.
This is the photo I gave Patricia- Maggie as a puppy and told her to be creative and do whatever she wanted to with it.
And this is the BEAUTIFUL outcome. I love that she put her on a dock and LOVE the colors of the water.

You can find some more of Patricia's art work on her blog http://www.patriciajordanfast.blogspot.com/

She is simply wonderful! Thanks so much Patricia! Hope you don't mind me promoting you on my blog ;) love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment