Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Namaste!

It was a weekend FILLED with yoga teacher training, but honestly it was a very fun weekend! I may be exhausted physically, emotionally and mentally, but it was WELL worth it. I am getting certified with 2 awesome girls and our teachers are great as well, so that definitely makes being there all weekend okay! My favorite part of the weekend, of course, was Salutation Nation on Saturday morning in the beautiful Brittlebank Park. Salutation Nation is an annual, international day of yoga- brought together by the wonderful Lululemon community here in Charleston. If you don’t practice yoga yet, I obviously HIGHLY recommend it, since I have become ADDICTED to power vinyasa over the past year. And of course once I start teaching I might harass y’all to come to my class and try it out! ;)

I had never practiced Yoga outside, but Salutation Nation at Brittlebank Park here in Charleston was really unbelievable! There were moments as I looked up into the great big blue sky or out over the Charleston water and was just in awe of God’s creation and was overcome with gratitude for the opportunity to live in such a beautiful city and to simply practice yoga outside with such a large and loving yoga community. I truly wish every Saturday morning started out this way!

Here are just a few pictures from the event. J

Natalie Wooten and I. Natalie is one of the awesome girls that is doing the teacher training with me at Charleston Power Yoga. LOVE her!
Warrior 2
Revolving Crescent Lunge
Wheel
Downward Facing Dog

If you've been wanting to try out power vinyasa yoga and haven't yet, Charleston Power Yoga offers local peeps their first class for free! So try it out! :)
Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment