Monday, September 19, 2011

Tuesday Birthdays in September :)

So since I am incredibly new to blogging....this is my excuse. But I have been meaning to give some birthday shout-outs to some of my favorite people but fell behind. But I figured since each of these people have their birthdays on a Tuesday in September..it will be my theme :)

So the 1st one...Sept. 6th, my little Kitty Kat turned 26!



Happy Birthday Kat!

And the following week on Sept. 13th, my E turned 26 as well!


Happy Birthday Erin!

And finallly today, the 20th, Momma Ang turns 27! (we call her momma ang because she OFTEN kept the rest of us volleyball girl in check.....she isn't actually a mother to a child YET)


Happy Birthday Ang!


AND Sweet Claire turns 28!
Happy Birthday Claire!!!

So although I probably wished you all a happy birthday in every form of communication possible....there's always another way!!! ;) I love you all! Enjoy the rest of your birthday month!

No comments:

Post a Comment