Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Peace Out MUSC....until May 18th!

FINALLY..the day has come where I will NEVER have to attend an MUSC class or take an MUSC test EVER again!!!!!!!!! Can you sense my excitement? and hence why I haven't blogged in a week. I am pretty much just soaking it all in. It is so surreal. Now I only have to make it through 6 months of rotations: 8 weeks of pediatrics here in Charleston and 8 weeks of peds and 8 weeks of acute care in Greenville, graduate, and then the ultimate test: PT Boards before I can officially practice as a Doctor of Physical of Therapy and make some MONEY!!! The past 3 years have truly FLOWN by, but I still just can't believe I am so close to graduation in May! If anyone wants to throw me a graduation party, feel free, because I will be ready to party and celebrate!! ;-) hehe

That is also what we did this weekend...celebrate! Since most of my PT friends are leaving me in Charleston, we had one last weekend all together, and we made it a FUN one!

Drinks at Closed for Business
...and Midtown
It's gonna be weird not being with this girl 24/7 ;-)
...and lastly, Cocktail Club

Kate and I with our $10 fancy cocktails

So I have 2 weeks to PLAY before rotations start...working on some paintings, attending a wedding, cleaning the house, maybe roam Charleston and do some photography... who knows what else. I'm sure it will be October 24th before I know it!

Today, I took a friend to the airport and stopped by the Tanger Outlet on my way home and visited the recently opened, Saks Off 5th, and I will just say that I foresee this being a SERIOUS problem for me. Fortunately, for my bank account and for my husband, I walked out of there empty- handed today :-( but I saw TONS that I would've LOVED to add to my closet. Especially this guy...


Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Crossbody Bag

There are definitely some GREAT bargains to be found!! And this girl is a sucker for a good bargain! Will be back there soon for sure!

My Jam of the Week
Cannot get this out of my head!


Have a great week!
XOXO-
Shanana





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being finished, and enjoy your two weeks off!! So funny, I was a counselor at Greystone with Kate a few summers ago. What a fun surprise seeing her on your blog!

    ReplyDelete